1 / 6
Your adventure starts by walking over New Zealand's Longest Swingbridge. It's a massive 110 mtrs, crossing the Buller River which is one of the countries longest free flowing rivers.
A short 2 minute walk takes you across the 1929 White Creek earthquake fault line bringing you to the jet boat jetty. Climb aboard one of our Chevy powered V8 jet boats; and race down the famous Buller Canyon at speeds up to 85 kms per hour. Spend 40 minutes on the water. Spot the historic goldminers tunnel and enjoy the pristine waters and native bush of the Buller. As you glide slowly past a side stream look out for the brown trout, native eels and take in the bird song. When the driver signals, hang on tight, for a Hamilton jet powered 360 spin. Come join us
Buller Canyon Jet, 32 Waller St. Beechwoods Complex, Main Road, Murchison, Nelson, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm trips
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Our office is in Murchison township, although the jet trip departs 15 minutes from town and participants drive their own vehicle
Preços e condições
(Até 14 anos)
- Outros encargos:
- includes entry to Buller Gorge Swingbridge
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Our policy of safety first may necessitate we change your journey slightly if river conditions are adverse.