1 / 8
Three, private, quiet, luxurious self-contained cottages with walnut grove and beautiful gardens, native birds and pet sheep, 3km from Cromwell and Lake Dunstan. Close to Central Otago's award-winning vineyards, orchards, restaurants, shops, lake, activities.
A stunning location to relax and unwind, amidst beautiful surroundings and park-like gardens. Minimum two night stays. King size bed, ensuite bathroom, gas barbeque and deck area. Free: WIFI Internet, guest vegetable garden, bicycles, DVDs.
Make easy day trips to Queenstown (45 mins), Arrowtown and Wanaka (30 mins), the Central Otago Rail Trail (25 mins) and Highlands Motorsport Park (5 mins).
Winner 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and recommended by Lonely Planet Guide.
Burn Cottage Retreat, 168 Burn Cottage Road, RD2, Otago, Cromwell, Central Otago, 9384, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8am to 8pm. Owners live on site so are available 24 hours for guests in residence.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- BBQ Facility
- Disabled Access
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 70 km to Queenstown airport
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 3km to coach terminal at Cromwell
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 3km to Cromwell, 70km to Queenstown, 65km to Wanaka
Preços e condições
|Por noite||$200.00 - $275.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Continental Breakfast Hampers $13.50 per person
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Accommodation is designed for couples and not really suitable for children but please enquire - we will accommodate you if we are able to.