1 / 2
1 / 18
Auckland’s most family friendly attraction
Butterfly Creek is a fun blend of zoo exhibits and interactive attractions. Immerse yourself in our tropical butterfly house and walk amongst 700+ butterflies. Travel back in time when dinosaurs ruled and visit Dinosaur Kingdom with over 60 dinosaurs, some even life sized, roaring and moving, you’ll be amazed.
Meet Scar and Goldie, New Zealand’s only salt water crocodiles, it’s truly exciting. We have alligators, bugs, monkeys and a beautiful bird aviary. Plus visit Buttermilk Farm for a hands on experience. Sit down for some home-made food at The Papillon Café, or relax while your children play in our free playground.
We also offer amazing kids birthday parties, functions and catering.
Butterfly Creek, 10 - 12 Tom Pearce Drive, Airport Oaks, Manukau, Auckland, 2022, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Summer (November - March) during school holidays & weekends 9am - 5.30pm and Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5pm. Winter (April - October) 9.30am - 5pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 2 minutes from Auckland Airport. We offer a free shuttle to and from the airport.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 20 minutes from Auckland City
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$10.00 - $27.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Children under 3 are FREE. The train ride is seperate, not included in the prices above.