1 / 8
Tripadvisor 2015 Certificate of Excellence Award "all-inclusive" day tour of west Auckland attractions:
- Lunch (with a wine/beer)
- Muriwai black sand beach
- world-famous gannet colony
- Visit our own *private* sheep farm. Our family were the early pioneers of the Muriwai region so we have all the history and stories to share.
- Woolshed tour to learn all about the wool industry
- see our farm orchard
- engage with our other animals and birds
- includes our "famous" Epicurean afternoon tea (with Pavlova!)
This tour is carbon neutral as we plant a native tree to offset your carbon emissions - tree stays on our farm, in our Govt registered reserves.
Groups and/or Private tours also available.
Auckland Coast and Countryside tour, 76 Muriwai Valley Road, Waimauku, Auckland Central, Auckland, 0881, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Also except Dec 24, 25, 26, Jan 1, 2, Good Friday, April 25.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 25 - 40 minutes from Downtown
Preços e condições
(Até 10 anos)
|$100.00 - $180.00|
- Outros encargos:
- children under 5y lunch at own expense. Airport transfer if required
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Minimum 2 persons to operate unless tour already running Maximum 10 persons, but larger groups by prior booking (essential). Lunch (with wine/beer) included on day tours. Must be 18yrs to participate in wine-tasting. All tours visit our sheep farm and Homestead. We are Food Handling Certified. A Native tree is assigned for every tour run. Pick-up from inner Auckland city only (or by prior arrangement). Please wear suitable walking shoes. Limited airport drop-off facility (at extra charge)