1 / 2
1 / 7
The Four Peaks High Country Track (FPHCT) is a walking track over a privately owned high country station. The Track is a loop of 40-50kms of well-defined sheep tracks, riverbed and 4WD track, and takes in some of the region's defining landmarks.
The walk, over 3 or 4 days, includes nights in original musterer's huts that have been upgraded for your comfort. The track is open from November to April, with bookings in groups of up to 10 people.
Mountain biking & horse trekking (with your own horses) are also options on FPHCT. This is real New Zealand.
So for an exclusive high country farm experience, a wonderful walk, stunning views and to feel the essence and history of the South Canterbury area, enquire now.
Four Peaks High Country Track, 126 Clayton Settlement Road, RD 17, Fairlie, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7987, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Walkers start their trip 8pm on the first day at Four Peaks Station (near Fairlie).
- Meses de funcionamento
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Nov, Dec
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 2.0 hours drive from Christchurch airport; 1 hours drive from Timaru airport.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Shuttle buses and major coach lines connect Christchurch airport to Fairlie.We can collect people from Fairlie if required.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 20 kms from Fairlie; 2.5 hours from Christchurch
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$295.00 - $345.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Walkers/Bikers need a reasonable to good level of fitness to complete and enjoy Four Peaks High Country Track.