1 / 5
No visit to Queenstown would be complete without a stop at the Kawarau Bridge Bungy Centre, The World Home of Bungy, opened in 1988. Nestled into a rock face overlooking the stunning Kawarau River, the view alone will satisfy any crowd.
Home of the world’s first and most famous of leaps, this 43 metre Bungy Jump is still the most popular Bungy site attracting thousands of thrill-seekers every year. Attached by your feet, you can choose to bob above the water, touch it, or be fully dunked. Also unique to the Kawarau Bridge Bungy is that it’s the only place in Queenstown where you can share the thrill and Tandem Bungy!
Located on State Highway 6 at the gateway to Queenstown, it’s an essential component of every NZ visitor's itinerary.
Kawarau Bridge Bungy (43m), State Highway 6, Gibbston Valley, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 9am till 4:30pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 15 minutes from Queenstown Airport
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 20 minutes from Central Queenstown
Preços e condições
(Até 14 anos)
- Restrição de idade:
- Outros encargos:
- NZ Students must show a valid NZ Student ID: $165
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Minimum Age: 10 years and at least 35kgs. Weight: Min 35kg - Max 235kg Tandem jumps: Total weight difference must NOT be more than 30kgs. Self-drive: Allow 1 hour
Suporte a idiomas