1 / 6
See what can't be seen from land. Enjoy the fresh sea air on a one hour cruise across the sparkling waters of the Otago Harbour to Taiaroa Head, where soaring Northern Royal Albatross land to court and raise their young, where seabirds nest and where fur seals breed on on the rocks. You may see feeding or migrating sea birds. You may see sealions, or may be be lucky enough to see dolphins playing around the boat.
On half & full day options take in the impressive scenery of the Otago Peninsula, and include other attractions including Penguin Place & Larnach Castle.
The Otago Peninsula was described by the internationally-acclaimed environmentalist Dr David Bellamy as “the finest example of eco-tourism in the world."
Monarch Wildlife Cruises & Tours, 20 Fryatt Street, Central Dunedin, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9054, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 7 days week - Summer hours (1 Oct - early Apr) 8:00am - 7:30pm - Winter hours 9:00am - 6:00pm.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 25 minute drive
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 5 minutes
- Proximidade da cidade:
- In city centre for tours; Wellers Rock 45 minute drive down Otago Peninsula
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$52.00 - $280.00|
(Até 14 anos)
|$22.00 - $160.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Children under 5 years free. Tour guides, drivers, escorts FOC.
Suporte a idiomas