1 / 5
Here at Monteith's the spirit of manaakitanga is strong. We welcome our guests like long lost friends; we share our stories (and our time) freely and when it's time for ya'll to hit the road again, we like to think you take a little piece of our place and our spirit with you. It's the West Coast way.
So why not call in, take a tour, order a feed of Wildfood-inspired fare (from our tricked out tapas menu) and while away a hedonistic hour or two as you contemplate where to next on your road less travelled.
Here's the go ...
* Doors are thrown open every single day except public holidays from 11am - 8pm in winter and 9pm in summer. Details are on our website
* Tours kick off daily at 11.30am, 3pm, 4.30pm & 6pm.
* Bookings recommended
Monteith's Brewing Company, 60 Herbert Street, Greymouth, West Coast, 7801, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 11am - 8pm May - October. 11am - 9pm November - April
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Only a hop skip and jump up the road from Hokitika Airport (that's 40 km in distance speak)
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Like the town centre; only a stone's throw away (or roughly a 7 minute walk)
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Only a stone's throw from the centre of town (or 1 km in distance speak)
Preços e condições
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Brewery Tours starting from $25 for Adults and $15 for children (U18) Brewery Tours can be booked through our website, and an email will be sent to confirm your booking or you can book by phone. Covered shoes must be worn on the brewery tour.
Suporte a idiomas