1 / 4
After a scenic 4WD van trip over one of the highest passes on Banks Peninsula to Pohatu Marine Reserve our large fleet of safe stable doubles and some singles will give you the opportunity to enjoy this beautiful location in a way that only kayaking can allow.
You will encounter its special wildlife: penguins, seals, sea birds and often Hectors dolphins. Pohatu is a refuge for many endemic species.
Discover the peace of Pohatu Bay and enjoy watching seals as we drift past.
On a calm day explore with us the spectacular outer coast sculptured into high sea cliffs, rock stacks, Flea Bay island with its island arch and deep sea caves.
Trips are fully guided by experienced staff. The operator has a marine mammal concession and penguin permit.
Pohatu Sea-kayaking, Unit 2, 8 Rue Balguerie, Akaroa, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7542, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 12.00 to 4.00pm
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Akaroa is an hour and half drive away from Christchurch Airport.
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- The daily shuttles pick up and drop off 100 metres away of our office.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Our office is in Akaroa, just behind the BNZ bank at Unit 2, 8 Rue Balguerie.
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$80.00 - $90.00|
Suporte a idiomas