1 / 3
1 / 11
Many New Zealand hiking vacations focus on the South Island and the Secret South custom group hiking trip will reveal to you some of the best reasons why. This trip includes hiking into the rugged mountains of Fiordland National Park to beautiful alpine lakes with stunning mountain views.
You'll kayak beneath massive sea cliffs in Milford Sound while watching out for basking seals and leaping dolphins. Explore the spectacular Catlins coast, with beautiful beaches, luxuriant rain forest, fossilised trees, and rare species of sea lions, dolphins and penguins.
Hike up the rocky slopes of the Ohau Range and look down on turquoise glacial lakes. Gaze in awe at the contorted forms of glaciers and the snow capped peaks of Mount Cook.
Secret South - Hiking New Zealand, Secret South, 22 Shotover Street, Central, Queenstown Central, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand., Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Proximidade da cidade:
Preços e condições
- Outros encargos:
- Optional activities such as sea kayaking and mountain biking.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- For bookings four or more months in advance of the departure a 25% deposit can be paid with the remainder due 65 days prior to your trip. For bookings within four months of the departure, full payment is required.
Suporte a idiomas