1 / 10
We begin our kayak adventure at Tutukau Bridge. Look out for interesting geothermal activity along the way such as mini geysers, mud pools and steam beds as you meander down the glassy waters of the Waikato River towards Orakei Korako.
Take in the beautiful scenery and kayak past various water birds. If you are lucky, you might see the main geyser go off as you near the geothermal park.
We will take a short break for refreshments before exploring the volcanic world of gushing geysers, hot springs, bubbling mud pools and hidden caves of Orakei Korako Geothermal Park.
Your transport will then be waiting for you to take you back to base.
Allow approximately 5 - 5.5 hours
(1-1.5 hours on water and 1-1.5 hours geothermal)
Taupo Kayaking Adventures Kayak & Geothermal Adventure, 876 Acacia Bay Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Approximately 10 minute drive from Airport to information centre collection point
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 5 minutes walking distance to information centre collection point, or complimentary transport from coach terminal.
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Approximately 5 mins drive from the town centre
Preços e condições
|Adulto||$200.00 - $240.00|
- Outros encargos:
- $240 pp, minimum 2 people; $200 pp for 3 and more people