1 / 5
The former Fortrose schoolhouse was built in 1938, is now relocated to our farm garden.
Lofty ceilings, polished native wood floors, a home with many stories to tell.
One queen bedroom, one twin, and spare beds. Electric blankets and all linen supplied. Heat pump, Yunca wood fire, fully-equipped kitchen, good books, art, games, trampoline, TV and CD/radio. Meals may be provided by arrangement.
You will also have private access across green rolling pasture to a long stretch of Southern Ocean coastline. Jurassic rock formations, native plants and birdlife make the shoreline a treasure-trove of natural history. The Catlins is a great place for an outdoor holiday.
We look forward to meeting you!
The Garden House near Fortrose, NZ, 476 Fortrose-Otara Road, RD 5, Fortrose, Southland, 9875, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 24 hours, 7 days.
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Pet Friendly
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- Proximidade da cidade:
- 50 km to Invercargill; 10km to Tokanui village; 10km to Waipapa Point
- Número de quartos:
Preços e condições
|Por noite||$160.00 - $240.00|
- Outros encargos:
- Everything is included, just bring your food or we can offer you breakfast/evening meal by prior arrangement.
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- $160 for two, $20 each extra person. Generous discounts for longer stays, especially out of season.
Suporte a idiomas