1 / 3
Situated at Home Bay on the shores of Lake Waikaremoana, we offer a wide range of comfortable and affordable accommodation from full service chalets to power and tent sites.
Lake Waikaremoana and Te Urewera offer many different activities including Waikaremoana Great Walk, fishing, hunting, tramping, kayaking and water skiing.
Come and enjoy one of New Zealand’s best kept secret. Your adventure starts here!
Nau Mai, Haere mai!
Waikaremoana Holiday Park, 6249 Lake Road, SH38, RD 5 , Waikaremoana, Hawkes Bay, 4195, New Zealand.
Horários de abertura
- 8am - 6pm Summer, 8am - 4.30pm Winter
- Meses de funcionamento
- Todos os meses do ano
Instalações e recursos
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Waste Station
- Proximidade do aeroporto:
- 2 hours from Gisborne or 3 hours from Rotorua
- Proximidade do terminal de ônibus:
- 1 hour from Wairoa
- Proximidade da cidade:
- Coming from Hawkes Bay or Gisborne allow 1 hour (64 km) from Wairoa on State Highway 38. South from Rotorua, travel the Rainforest Route winding through Te Urewera National Park via Murupara. Allow 3 hours to enjoy this scenic route along gravel road (158 km). There is limited Vodafone and 2 Degrees coverage. GPS Coordinates: -38.754602,177.159065.
- Número de quartos:
Preços e condições
|Por noite||$15.00 - $180.00|
- Informações de preço adicionais:
- Minimum night stays/tariff may apply. Management reserves the right to alter tariffs without notice. Rates are reviewed yearly. Invoices are only an indication of the balance to pay, the number of guests and the tariff will be confirmed on arrival.