1 / 4
Nestled between a stunning natural harbour and the forested hills of the Rimutaka and Tararua Ranges, Wellington is New Zealand’s vibrant capital city. Renowned for its arts and culture, proximity to nature and varied culinary experiences, perfectly complemented by the acclaimed wines of the Wairarapa vineyards.
- Learn about the nation’s development at Te Papa
- Visit Karori Sanctuary in the heart of the city
- Ride the cable car and wander the botanic gardens
- Enjoy wine tasting in Martinborough village
- Discover the rugged coastline of Palliser Bay
- Spend a night with a Maori family on Kapiti Island
- Tempt your taste buds in highly acclaimed restaurants
Start planning your own New Zealand adventure today! At Discover The World we pride ourselves on our ability to tailor make a holiday to suit you. Simply contact us, give one of our accredited Tourism New Zealand Kiwi specialists an idea of your travel dates, interests and budget, and we will do the rest.
Have you got a great story to tell? Add your own article