Queenstown is well-known as the ‘Adventure Capital of the World’, but it is also home to some world class dining! There are a range of eateries to suit any taste or budget, from simple takeaway food to fine dining.
- Takeaway / Fast Food – great if you’re on the run or have a limited budget, Queenstown’s takeaway outlets are numerous. You’ll find everything from Asian cuisine (Indian, Thai) to Kiwi-style fish n’ chips and world-famous burgers!
- Restaurants – Queenstown is home to a wide selection of restaurants. You will find a full range of restaurant fare – from gastro pubs & steak houses, to international favourites like Italian and Mexican. If it’s a meal with a view that takes your fancy, you won’t be disappointed; many of Queenstown’s restaurants have enviable locations and views overlooking the lake.
- Cafes – if eggs-benny is your Sunday fave you will find plenty of cafes to grab a coffee, brunch or lunch! True to New Zealand’s proud coffee-culture, there’s delectable treats and amazing coffee at almost every turn.
- Bars – Queenstown’s nightlife is world famous and bars and pubs are numerous. You can pick between busy clubs, laid-back pubs or quiet wine bars.
- Wineries & Vineyards – Central Otago is well regarded for its Pinot Noir, and you will find over 70 wineries in the Queenstown area! Many have cellar doors and offer wine tasting, and even dining.
Have you got a great story to tell? Add your own article