Kia Ora, the RNZ Adventure Centre presents the 6D "real" adventure cinema...Take a virtual ride down NZ's most scenic rivers, plunge off waterfalls and feel the rush from running the rapids, skydive from 15000ft, fly over the active volcanoes of the Tongariro National Park & surge along the Waikato River by Jet Boat - all from the comfort of your special effects chair. This is a "must do" experience that virtually everyone can enjoy!"
With Two 6D movie options to choose from, running on the hour. This is a great way to experience four of the best activities in NZ while also visiting parts of Aotearoa only a select few get to see.
Family/Group Rates and Combo options available.
Come & experience "real" Maori/Kiwi hospitality and service.
6D Adventure Cinema, 47 Ruapehu St, Town Centre, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Seven Days - Summer Hours (November - Mid April) 9am - 7pm, Winter Hours (Mid April - October) 10am - 5pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 2 minute walk.
- Proximity to town:
- Located in the centre of Taupo
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$9.00 - $15.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Combine both Triple Thrill and Journey to the unknown to experience both movies for only $15 per person.