1 / 6
For 28 years freedom kayaking has been the sole focus of our business.
That makes us uniquely qualified to prepare our clients thoroughly, and to signpost some of what’s waiting to be discovered deep within the living park. Seals, caves, dolphins, rugged coastline, golden sandy beaches - they’re out there.
As the only company specialising in freedom rentals in the National Park, we also have a unique responsibility for your safety. We provide a very comprehensive safety briefing.
So when you’re serious about getting a taste of freedom, come and see us at Abel Tasman Kayaks and do it your way.
Abel Tasman Kayaks Kayak Rentals, 273 Sandy Bay-Marahau Rd, Marahau, Motueka, RD 2, Marahau, Nelson, 7196, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8:00am - 7:30pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 1hr 15min to Nelson airport.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- We provde a daily bus service from Nelson ($30 return) and Motueka (free of charge).
- Proximity to town:
- Our base is located in Marahau, gateway to Abel Tasman Park
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$55.00 - $250.00|
- Other charges:
- Water taxi fees, DoC national Park Passes and Camping Equipment rental are additional
- Further pricing information:
- Children must be accompanied on a 1:1 ratio with an adult (18years +). To hire a kayak you must be experienced in the outdoors and have a good knowledge of ocean and sea conditions. No hires to solo paddlers.