1 / 3
At Ability Adventures we are passionate about providing tours that are accessible for all including seniors, disabled people, family groups, and anyone that requires that bit of extra assistance.
Our tailored multi-day guided tours are custom designed to each travelers requirements
In designing itineraries we combine our experience of working with disabled people with our knowledge of New Zealand and its accessibility features. We aim to cater for all levels of adventure, interests and abilities .
Our group sizes are small, normally 2-7 people (larger groups by arrangement), giving us the ability to provide a truly personal, flexible and supportive service.
We take pride in providing fabulous, enjoyable, hassle free holidays
Ability Adventures, 50 Mayfield Avenue, Wakari, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Office hours 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. Days of operation - all.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 25 minutes
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 minutes
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$265.00 - $14,000.00|
- Other charges:
- Entry fees may apply.
- Further pricing information:
- All itineraries are personalised to individual specifications of duration, time, pace, style and budget. Retail Rate above relates to 1 to 21 day tours.