1 / 13
Fantastic lake views. Great indoor/outdoor flow. 3 Bedroom home plus Crow’s Nest (another bedroom) with 360 views. We don’t normally provide linens. Fully supplied for guest otherwise; well stocked kitchen, BQ, duvets, blankets, pillows – just bring your own sheets & towels.
Boat launch 1 km up the road. Plenty off-road boat storage.
5-10 mins to downtown Taupo and attractions such as Huka Falls, golf, glass blowing and many many more.
We do not recommend this house for toddlers due to steep stairs & high patio - we want to ensure that everyone has a safe & restful stay.
Acacia Bay Crow's Nest, Acacia Bay Road, Acacia Bay, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Still available for the Nov 2015 Cycle Challenge - Fully booked 3/12/15 thru 31/3/16
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Proximity to airport:
- 14 km to airport - approx 18 minutes drive
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5.7 km to i-site/bus terminal - approximately 10 minutes drive
- Proximity to town:
- 10-15 mins by car. There is a local bus service with a 15 minute walk to bus stop (near dairy)
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - May)||(Apr - Dec)|
|Per night||$400.00 - $450.00||$300.00 - $375.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Cleaning Fee per visit - waived with bookings of 5+ nights
- Further pricing information:
- $250 deposit to confirm bookings. Balance due 3 weeks prior to stay.