1 / 12
The Milford Hiking Adventure 'Manuka' trip has a strong focus on New Zealand’s natural history. Our guides have plenty of time to interpret the flora and fauna and explain the geological and social history of the areas you’ll visit. You also have the choice of a selection of the best day hikes Fiordland National Park has to offer, along with an overnight cruise on Doubtful Sound, or hiking the famous Milford Track in its entirety. The 'Manuka' really is hiking New Zealand in style!
The ‘Manuka’ is an active hiking trip, but has options to suit a wide range of fitness levels and outdoor experience. Typically hikes take three to six hours to complete, with longer hikes on the Milford Track Guided Walk option.
Active Adventures - Milford Hiking Adventure 'Manuka' - 14 days, Level 1, 14-16 Church Street, Queenstown, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- NZ Office HQ: 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday, with emergency after hour contact available
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- For all of our tours we offer an airport pick-up service
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- The tour starts and ends in Christchurch, NZ. We can also pick up from our joining hotel
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Prices are approximate conversion of our published USD rates and are inclusive of tax
- Further pricing information:
- Please contact us for these details