1 / 7
Get ready for a fun-packed hour of entertainment and education for the whole family… the legendary Agrodome Farm Show!
You’ll hear amazing facts and have a few laughs as you’re introduced to 19 breeds of sheep. Then, witness a live sheep shearing demonstration and a fun sheep auction with bidding from the floor and audience participation.
Extend your visit with a guided tour of our Eco-Farm - Climb aboard the all-weather, all terrain vehicle as we begin the tour. Along the way, there are fascinating things to learn - and a few laughs too!
You’ll get to hand-feed and take photos with all sorts of friendly animals, including Romney sheep, cattle, deer, llamas, ostrich, pigs and alpacas.
Agrodome, Western Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua, 3010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.30am - 5.00pm Farm Shows at 9.30am, 11.00am and 2.30pm. Farm Tours at 10.40am, 12.10pm, 1.30pm and 3.40pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 25 minutes from the Rotorua Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 minutes to the coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes from the centre of Rotorua
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$32.50 - $62.00|