1 / 7
Take a day out to get a taste of the Banks Peninsula adjacent to Christchurch City with our shuttle service.
Leaving the city skirting around the base of the Port hills, travel through leafy outlying suburbs, prime farmland and past Lakes Ellesmere and Forsyth. Stop at the historic railway station in Little River.
Arriving in charming Akaroa there is plenty of time for wandering around the quaint streets, enjoying the many shops and cafes or taking a harbour cruise.
Special services operate for cruise ship passengers
Akaroa Shuttle, 120 Ferry Road, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8145, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer (1 Oct-30 April) departs Christchurch 8.30 am, departs Akaroa 3.45pm. Oct - departs Christchurch 8.30am, departs Akaroa 3.45pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- pick-up from airport on request
- Proximity to town:
- pick-ups from Bus Interchange, Novotel Hotel, 154 Bealey Avenue and 263 Bealey Avenue. Departs from Rolleston Avenue outside Canterbury Museum
Pricing and Conditions
(16 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Bikes $12, airport pick up $15 per person