1 / 4
You are in a great location to experience all Queenstown has to offer when you stay at Queenstown Motel Apartments.
Enjoy the comforts and quality of our lovely studio units that we added to our complex in 2004. Built to the highest standards to be both environmentally and people friendly. We are thrilled with them and you will be too!
We also have a few older rooms available in our original Alpha Wing. We offer these as a cheap and cheerful alternative to a backpackers.
All our rooms have unlimited free Wi-Fi, 50+ sky channels, free on site parking and free use of washing machines.
Recommended in both the Lonely Planet and the Rough Guide
Please note QMA is not suitable for children 14 & under.
Queenstown Motel Apartments, 62 Frankton Road, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Office opens at 8am and closes at 7pm late check ins available with prior notice. Check out time is 10am. Onsite managers at all times.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Luggage Storage
- Proximity to airport:
- 8km to the Queenstown International Airport, easy main road access.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 700 metres to the office, but we have bus stops 30 metres either side of Queenstown Motel Apartments
- Proximity to town:
- We are 700 metres from the town centre, shopping, restaurants and bars.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$145.00 - $225.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- $50 for extra pax. Please note QMA is not suitable for children under 14 including babies and toddlers.