1 / 12
All units have flat screen TV with Sky, free WiFi, off street parking and guests are welcome to use the gas BBQ. There is secure bike storage. Four units are now equipped with large central heating convectors for the winter traveller.
From our ideal location you can explore the region all year round:
• start / finish the Central Otago Rail trail, and other cycle trails,
• explore the historic gold rush era in Clyde, Cromwell, Arrowtown & Tarras,
• enjoy walking, mountain biking, water sports on Lake Dunstan, 4WD or fish,
• taste Central Otago’s award winning Pinot Noir wines and gourmet foods & fruit.
Heidi & Günther welcome you to Antique Lodge Motel- find us alongside the eye-catching giant sequoia tree. “Your all-seasons’ holiday stay!"
Antique Lodge Motel, 56 Sunderland Street, Clyde, Central Otago, 9330, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.00 - 20.00
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Sky - communal
- Proximity to airport:
- 1hr drive to Queenstown
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 2 min walk
- Proximity to town:
- 2 min walk to Clyde's historic precinct including Cafe's and shops
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Apr)||(May - Nov)|
|Per night||$130.00 - $140.00||$120.00 - $125.00|
- Other charges:
- extra adult $25, extra child $15 (under 16)
- Further pricing information:
- All units "Non - smoking". No pets allowed. Easter and Christmas holiday period - a minimum stay may apply. Contact the motel.