1 / 12
There's no Bay of Islands accommodation quite like Arcadia Lodge. The house is an historic Russell landmark, with stunning views over tranquil Matauwhi Bay. Now carefully renovated and modernised this boutique Russell bed & breakfast still retains its unique charm and character while offering relaxed luxury and attention to detail.
Throughout the house, English and American Arts and Crafts furniture is mixed with traditional and contemporary Pasifika art to create a warm, relaxing atmosphere. We have five bedrooms including three spacious suites with sitting rooms. A delicious and generous cafe style cooked breakfast is included.
We are just a short stroll from Russell village centre, restaurants, waterfront, wharf and beaches.
Arcadia Lodge, 10 Florance Avenue, Russell, Northland, 0202, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am - 8pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- Kerikeri airport 1 hour drive from Russell or 30 minutes from Paihia then passenger ferry to Russell every 20 minutes.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coach terminal adjacent to Paihia ferry wharf. Ferries to/from Russell every 20 minutes.
- Proximity to town:
- Easy, flat, 8 minute stroll to village centre. No driving needed.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$215.00 - $360.00|
- Other charges:
- $60 extra per person per night in Matariki suite
- Further pricing information:
- There is a minimum two nights stay during from 01 December through 31 March every year and at Labour weekends and Easter. Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of credit card details. No deposit is taken. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Eftpos or cash. For payments by Amex a 1.5% surcharge applies. Check in from 2.30pm. Check out by 11am Arcadia is smoke-free and unsuitable for children under 15. Internet use: Guests using our free internet access including our wireless access