1 / 2
1 / 3
Personalized tours. Half or whole day. According to your interests: top dealer galleries, corporate collections, featured public art, fabulous street art artists studio. Your guide is an experienced art lover, well known to the gallerists.
This will both take you, with ease, to a variety of destinations plus provide independent commentary. Tailored according to your specific interests in art.
Meeting at a cafe convenient to your accommodation finishing near to where we started, satiated and satisfied following a tremendous art experience.
A fabulous way to see the city, taken everywhere with ease.
Or join the locals Sat Morning Guided Gallery Walks Spring & Autumn
Explorations in Contemporary Art: Tours, 12 Sandringham Rd Kingsland, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1024, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- On demand
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- The city bus link from the airport takes about half an hour
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- This varies for each walk. But we think you are more likely to get settled into your accommodation then come walking
- Proximity to town:
- Many Walks of Art are in Auckland City. Some are in the inner city suburbs
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$20.00 - $95.00|
- Other charges:
- There are a variety of options with different pricing
- Further pricing information:
- Personalised tours are on request and run with a minimum of two people. See the website: www.artexplore.co.nz