1 / 5
The Auckland Hop On Hop Off Explorer is an all day sightseeing tour visiting Auckland's Big 14 Attractions with full commentary.
Buses leave every 30 minutes from 9am from the Philips corner/Princes Wharf (hourly from 10am in winter) or from 9.45am from the Sky City.
The all-day bus pass allows you to get on and off all day with the same pass. The tour visits a number of Auckland attractions including SkyCity, Auckland Museum, Parnell Village, Kelly Tarlton's, Auckland waterfront, Mount Eden and Auckland Zoo just to name a few. No booking is required but you can pay on our website or at the Philips corner/Princes Wharf or Sky Tower or to the driver. Card or cash.
Auckland Hop On Hop Off Explorer , Skycity & Philips corner/Princes Wharf, Downtown, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am to 5pm, 7 days.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Entrance to Viaduct Harbour and Princes Wharf Isite
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Stop at Sky City around corner from coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 3 city stops Civic Theatre, Sky City and Philips Corner/Princes Wharf
Pricing and Conditions
(16 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- $75 2 day pass, Family $100, $35 group of 10+.
- Further pricing information:
- 365 days.We operate on Xmas day as well.