1 / 11
Relax at the end of the day’s cycling with a cold pilsner in Nelson, the craft brewery capital of NZ. Navigate your way through the Waimea vineyards and indulge in a specialty Riesling or Pinot Gris. Cycle along the quiet coastline on Rabbit Island. Catch the ferry to Mapua, browse the art galleries, and enjoy lunch from one of the wharf side seafood restaurants. Enjoy the trip through the Old Moutere Highway, home to many wineries, sculpture parks and berry farm’s serving fresh berry frozen yoghurt ice creams. Take a side trip to Kaiteriteri Beach and stroll along the golden sandy beach. Take a cruise into the stunning Abel Tasman National Park. Cycle past berry farms, apple orchards, olive groves, and hop orchards in the Motueka Valley.
Bike the Tasman Great Taste Trail - PureTrails NZ, 11a Langstone Lane, Northcote, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8052, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 5pm 7 days
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch airport
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes drive from Christchurch city centre
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Optional bike hire $180; single supplement $300
- Further pricing information:
- Bookings will be confirmed and held on receipt of a deposit by PureTrails New Zealand. Payment in full must be received in full at least 60 days prior to departure.