1 / 8
Three, private, quiet, luxurious self-contained cottages with walnut grove and beautiful gardens, native birds and pet sheep, 3km from Cromwell and Lake Dunstan. Close to Central Otago's award-winning vineyards, orchards, restaurants, shops, lake, activities.
A stunning location to relax and unwind, amidst beautiful surroundings and park-like gardens. Minimum two night stays. King size bed, ensuite bathroom, gas barbeque and deck area. Free: WIFI Internet, guest vegetable garden, bicycles, DVDs.
Make easy day trips to Queenstown (45 mins), Arrowtown and Wanaka (30 mins), the Central Otago Rail Trail (25 mins) and Highlands Motorsport Park (5 mins).
Winner 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and recommended by Lonely Planet Guide.
Burn Cottage Retreat, 168 Burn Cottage Road, RD 2, Cromwell, Central Otago, 9384, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am to 8pm. Owners live on site so are available 24 hours for guests in residence.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Disabled Access
- Proximity to airport:
- 70 km to Queenstown airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 3km to coach terminal at Cromwell
- Proximity to town:
- 3km to Cromwell, 70km to Queenstown, 65km to Wanaka
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$200.00 - $275.00|
- Other charges:
- Continental Breakfast Hampers $13.50 per person
- Further pricing information:
- Accommodation is designed for couples and not really suitable for children but please enquire - we will accommodate you if we are able to.