1 / 3
Chalet Chevron Bed & Breakfast Guest House in Auckland has a rich history of providing comfortable lodging in charming surroundings to weary travellers from near and far.
Originally built as a substantial family home in 1929, the English Cottage Style home was later extended and converted to accept "paying guests" in its 12 quaint and uniquely styled bedrooms (all with ensuite bathrooms).
Chalet Chevron stands proudly on the slopes of Parnell, one of Auckland's premier suburbs from where you can easily get to anywhere in the city including the Museum, Newmarket Shopping Centre, Vector Entertainment Arena, Sky Tower, Britomart Transport Centre and Harbour Ferries, the Rose Gardens with over 30 restaurants/cafes in nearby Parnell Village.
Chalet Chevron B & B Guest House, 14 Brighton Road, Parnell, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1052, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Owner/Host on site 24 hours, 7 days.Check in 1000hrs and Check Out 1400hrs(Otherwise by arrangement).
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Children Welcome
- Courtesy Transport
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Box at Reception
- Sky - communal
- Proximity to airport:
- Approx 20kms (30 min drive from Auckland International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 1.5 kms (10 mins by car; 30 min walk) to Intercity bus terminal. 3 min walk to local tourist "Link bus route.
- Proximity to town:
- 1.5 kms (10 mins by car; 30 min walk) to downtown Auckland
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
|Per night||$105.00 - $195.00||$85.00 - $165.00|
- Other charges:
- Early Check In and Late Check out options and broadband WIFI internet also available
- Further pricing information:
- Tariff includes full cooked and continental breakfast for each Guest, including children. Infant Cot hire $25. Extra Adult on Fold Out or Twin Bed $65. Single/ Double/Twin/Triple and Family rooms all available. Early Check In/Late Check Out also available as is free onsite parking and luggage storage.