1 / 4
Take a cruise on Lake Taupo with fabulous views of secluded bays and the spectacular snow capped mountain peaks of the World Heritage Tongariro National Park. The newly refurbished Cruise Cat offers the most comfortable journey on the lake with plenty of room to move about to take in the stunning views. You will have the choice of seating inside or upstairs by the skipper and as we get closer to the Maori Rock Carvings you can go outside to get a close up view.
An excellent commentary is given and informative video shown.
Free tea/coffee and homemade muffin on board.
Cruises depart daily at 10.30am, 1.30pm and during summer a 5pm cruise.
In winter, the 1.30pm scenic cruise offers a 'Taste of Taupo'.
Chris Jolly Outdoors - Scenic Cruises, Berth 4, Taupo Boat Harbour, Ferry Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday.24 hour call line for all other enquiries +64 7 378 0623. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Approximately 7 minute drive from airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- two minute drive from coach terminal
- Proximity to town:
- 1 block from Taupo CBD
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$38.00 - $44.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Free Tea or coffee and homemade muffin on board all of the scenic cruises.