1 / 6
The Cellar Master’s and Vineyard Cottages have two luxurious bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms, and a well-appointed kitchen and living area.
Enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast in the comfort of your cottage then stroll to Terrôir Restaurant for lunch and dinner, or relax on your own terrace with room service.
Only 7 minutes’ drive from Havelock North and 25 minutes from Napier, the cottages are well situated to indulge in fly fishing, wine tours or simply relaxing in the countryside. As a guest of Craggy Range Retreats you’ll enjoy a complimentary wine tasting of the Craggy Range single vineyard wines, along with an exclusive membership to our Deep Purple Wine Club.
Craggy Range Vineyard Cottages, 253 Waimarama Road, Havelock North, Hawkes Bay, 4294, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Cellar Door open 7 days from 10am, Terroir Restaurant open 7 days for lunch, Monday - Saturday for dinner
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Sky - communal
- Proximity to airport:
- 30 minutes from Napier airport
- Proximity to town:
- 7 minutes from Havelock North, 25 minutes from Napier
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Nov - Mar)||(Apr - Oct)|
|Per night||$350.00 - $450.00||$300.00 - $400.00|
- Other charges:
- Two night minimum stay applies during weekends
- Further pricing information:
- All reservation requests are subject to confirmation. Tariff includes the New Zealand Goods and Services Tax of 15%