1 / 9
Creel House is located in the village of Lake Tekapo and is an excellent base for exploring the Tekapo and the Mt Cook region. Your hosts, Rosemary & Grant invite you to stay in their three storied home built by Grant in the style of a Norwegian chalet.
All rooms are spacious and comfortable with three guest bedrooms. The balcony room has a queen bed and lake view with private bathroom, and a twin room with forest view has two single beds and ensuite (view from window). The middle floor bedroom with queen bed has a private bathroom with shower and separate bath. There is no lake view but is adjacent to the lounge and balconies. The accommodation is on the middle and upper floor with guest entrance and lounge.
Creel House, 36 Murray Place, Lake Tekapo, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am. - 9pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Courtesy Transport
- Proximity to airport:
- 1hr 20 to Timaru airport, 3 hrs drive to Christchurch and Queenstown airports
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- bus stops - 10 minutes. Will collect
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes walk or 3 minutes by car.
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
|Per night||$160.00 - $185.00||$160.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Check in time: From 2pm on due date of stay Check out time. 10am morning.