1 / 3
1 / 7
Cruise the majestic Marlborough Sounds to Motuara Island Bird Sanctuary or Historic Ship Cove. Enjoy commentary and fantastic viewing areas allow you to enjoy playful dolphins, fur seals and seabirds before landing on Motuara Island or Ship Cove.
Explore Motuara with our knowledgeable guide who locates and describes the Little Blue Penguins, SI Saddleback, melodic bellbirds, cheeky Robins, Native Pigeons and Parakeets. The birds on this predator-free island are fearless, plentiful and very vocal and the view from the Cook Strait lookout is magic.
Alternatively, explore Ship Cove of Captain Cook fame for 45 minutes
E-Ko Tours, Picton Foreshore, Picton, Marlborough, 7250, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Office 7-6pm, Phone or booko nline 24hrs by 7 days
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Blenheim airport is 25 minutes by car, Picton airport 15 minutes by car.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minutes walk
- Proximity to town:
- On the waterfront at one end of town.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$75.00 - $165.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Children should be 8 years or over to take part in the Dolphin Swimming experience.