1 / 7
Doubtful Sound is an unspoilt and remote wilderness of many moods. One minute clear, blue and sun-drenched, the next mysterious and mist shrouded.
Cruise across beautiful Lake Manapouri and coach over Wilmot Pass to Deep Cove where you will board our catamaran for a three hour cruise taking in the dramatic scenery of Doubtful Sound.
- Our nature guides are always on hand to point out the highlights and wildlife sightings are common (dolphins, seals, penguins).
- Selected departures include a visit to Manapouri Underground Power Station
- Lunch options available (must be pre-ordered)
- Coach connections are available from Te Anau and Queenstown (extra cost).
Doubtful Sound Wilderness Cruises - Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Pearl Harbour, Manapouri, Manapouri, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Pearl Harbour, Manapouri. Open 7 days. Daily departures all year from Manapouri.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$230.00 - $285.00|
(14 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Selection of delicious lunch options available (if pre-ordered).
- Further pricing information:
- Prices are valid from 1 November 2015 – 30 September 2017 and are per person and based on a Doubtful Sound Wilderness Cruise departing Manapouri. Infants (0-4 years) carried free of charge. Coach connections are available from Te Anau and Queenstown (extra cost). If cancelling/amending a retail booking, a refund will only be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 24 hours prior to departure. Manapouri Power Station is closed for maintenance & re-opening date is still to be decided.