Fiordland Expeditions offer you the chance to charter their vessels, MV Tutoko & MV Tutoko II, both live-aboard ships to fish in one of the worlds least visited areas.
Operating in Fiordland we can take you anywhere you wish to go for an unforgettable experience.
Fiordland salt water fishing is virtually untapped with limited commercial pressure and even less from private interests.
From bottom fishing for large reef fish to game fishing for Tuna; or just to collect a meal for the dinner table. Whatever your requirements Fiordland Expeditions can cater your charter to suit your needs.
Fishing Fiordland, Luxmore Drive, Te Anau, Fiordland, 9600, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- from 8am - 7pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- The local Airport is Manapouri. 2 hrs to Queenstown, Invercargil and Dunedin Airports
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Coach terminal in Te Anau.
- Proximity to town:
- Fiordland is a remote location. The nearest towns are Te Anau and Manapouri
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$2,250.00 - $5,550.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Our fishing charters are exclusive use for clients who wish to spend a short time or several days fishing in Fiordland.