1 / 4
Our guides are confident of giving you the right kind of tour to suit your ability. The pace is relaxed and the group sizes small and personal. Discover how the diverse climatic conditions and forces of nature have shaped this incredible landscape. Gain an intimate knowledge of the flora and fauna, geology and glaciology. Trip duration is approx 3 hours. We provide raincoats, over trousers and umbrellas for those rainy days (we live in a rainforest!) and a cup of tea and a biscuit stop during your tour.
Franz Josef Glacier Valley Eco Tour, 20 Main Road, SH6, Franz Josef Glacier, West Coast, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 3pm (winter), 8am - 8pm (summer)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Office base in Franz Josef is 1.5 hour drive from Hokitika airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Office base is located directly across the road from bus stop.
- Proximity to town:
- transport available to walk destination
Pricing and Conditions
(15 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Under 5 yrs old FREE