1 / 3
Ever wanted to fly? Experience the thrill of body flying - this is the only one of its kind in the southern hemisphere. Let the Freefall team guide you on the flight of your life as you step out into the flight zone. You’ll fly up to four meters high suspended on the wind tunnel high above the surrounding farmlands.
Freefall Xtreme is powered by a V12 diesel engine, which turns a DC3 aircraft propeller creating winds of up to 180kmph. Safety is paramount with full training provided and a air cushion to provide a soft landing area, as you come out of your flight.
Freefall Xtreme is sure to leave you feeling ‘blown away!’.
Freefall Xtreme @ Agroventures Adventure Park, 1335 Paradise Valley Road, Ngongotaha, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3072, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.00am - 5.00pm, 7 days. Will extend hours for large groups on application. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 35 mins from Rotorua Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 15 mins north of Rotorua i-Site
- Proximity to town:
- 15 mins north of Rotorua City
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum weight restriction of 25kgs applies for Freefall Xtreme