1 / 2
1 / 8
Tena koutou, Tena koutou, Tena tatou katoa. Nau mai haere mai ki te Govett Brewster Art Gallery/Len Lye Centre.
The Govett-Brewster Art Gallery is New Zealand's contemporary art museum and home to the collection of modernist filmmaker and kinetic sculptor Len Lye.
The latest addition to the Govett-Brewster – the Len Lye Centre – is New Zealand’s first institution dedicated to a single artist, the pioneering filmmaker and kinetic sculptor, Len Lye.
Govett-Brewster Art Gallery, 42 Queen St , New Plymouth, Taranaki, 4342, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Open 6 days: Closed Tuesdays and Christmas Day; Wednesday, Friday – Monday 10am – 6pm; Thursday 10am – 9pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- New Plymouth city centre is just a ten minutes drive from the airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Two minutes' walk from the bus terminal
- Proximity to town:
- Central, near the town clock tower
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Free entry
- Further pricing information:
- Free Wi-Fi avaliable