1 / 7
Happy Chaddy will do anything to make you smile!
A legend in his own right, Dave 'Chaddy' Chadfield, will take you in a historic English lifeboat to explore Port Taranaki and the nearby Sugar Loaf Island marine reserve. Visit the seal colony, learn the amazing history of the area and catch a fish along the way. All on Chaddy's one hour cruise.
Also available for weddings, anniversaries, private charters and evening cruises.
Chaddy's also offer cruiser bike hire to cruise the beautiful New Plymouth coastal walkway and kayak hire to explore the Sugar Loaf Islands in your own time.
Happy Chaddy's Charters, Ocean View Parade, Breakwater Bay, New Plymouth, Taranaki, 4344, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 5pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 20 minute drive from New Plymouth airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 minute walk from Moturoa shops and bus stop
- Proximity to town:
- 5 minutes drive or 15 minute walk along Coastal Walkway from central city, New Plymouth to Breakwater Bay
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- Child Rate - $10; Under 5's - FREE