1 / 5
No visit to Queenstown would be complete without a stop at the Kawarau Bridge Bungy Centre, The World Home of Bungy, opened in 1988. Nestled into a rock face overlooking the stunning Kawarau River, the view alone will satisfy any crowd.
Home of the world’s first and most famous of leaps, this 43 metre Bungy Jump is still the most popular Bungy site attracting thousands of thrill-seekers every year. Attached by your feet, you can choose to bob above the water, touch it, or be fully dunked. Also unique to the Kawarau Bridge Bungy is that it’s the only place in Queenstown where you can share the thrill and Tandem Bungy!
Located on State Highway 6 at the gateway to Queenstown, it’s an essential component of every NZ visitor's itinerary.
Kawarau Bridge Bungy (43m), State Highway 6, Gibbston Valley, Queenstown Central, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am till 4:30pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 minutes from Queenstown Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 20 minutes from Central Queenstown
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- NZ Students must show a valid NZ Student ID: $165
- Further pricing information:
- Minimum Age: 10 years and at least 35kgs. Weight: Min 35kg - Max 235kg Tandem jumps: Total weight difference must NOT be more than 30kgs. Self-drive: Allow 1 hour