1 / 3
From our base at Kawau Island, Kawau Island Experience offers discovery trips around the island, visit Mansion House, go snorkeling, diving, visit outer islands onboard our 28' boat, "Dolphin Endeavour".
These trips include the marine reserve at Goat Island where you can go diving or snorkelling and also trips to the famous bird sanctuary TiriTiri Matangi. "Dolphin Endeavour" is fully equipped to exceed Maritime NZ safety standards. All trips can be tailored to include a yummy lunch.
Kawau Island Experience, North Cove, Kawau Island, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 8pm 7 days during Summer
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Sandspit is approx 1 hr 45 mintues from Auckland airport, depending on traffic
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Warkwoth 10 minutes, downtown Auckland 1 hour
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes from Warkworth or Matakana township. 45 minutes north of the Auckland harbour bridge
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$450.00 - $1,000.00|
- Further pricing information:
- $450 for a 3 hour trip commencing from Sandspit travelling across to Kawau Boat Club, visit Mansion House, wreck of the Rewa, go swimming, snorkling, great family day out