1 / 6
Walk, Ride or Paddle the River Trails of the South Waikato region (& cycle trails of the surrounding areas).
These trails cover about 100km of previously inaccessible Southern Waikato land, and wind their way through New Zealand native bush, exotic forest, historic landmarks, interesting rock formations and geological delights.
Walk or ride through grassed farmland, open reserves, over swing bridges above the river, over boardwalks above wetlands, and take in expansive lake and river views.
Then take a closer look from water level as you drift and paddle your kayak down the lake(s), taking side trips up the various streams.
Take one day, two days or even three to fully appreciate the magic and beauty of the area.
Lake District Adventures Ltd, 368 Horahora Road, Cambridge, Hamilton - Waikato, 3484, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer (Oct-Mar) 8.30m - 5pm Winter (April - Sep) 9am - 4pm.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 30 minutes to Hamilton Airport, 2 hours to Auckland International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 30 minutes.
- Proximity to town:
- 15 minutes from Cambridge & Matamata
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$35.00 - $129.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Bookings essential for tours. Minimums numbers apply.