1 / 7
Paddle, Walk or Ride the Waikato River Trail in the South Waikato region and cycle trails of the surrounding areas.
These trails cover about 100km and wind their way through New Zealand native bush, exotic forest, historic landmarks, interesting rock formations and geological delights and along the rivers edge.
Walk or ride through grassed farmland, open reserves, over swing bridges above the river, over boardwalks above wetlands, and take in expansive lake and river views.
Our Kayak Glow Worm tour is not to be missed. We float slowly through the Pokai Whenua Canyon in silence and experience the magic of the Glow Worms covering the walls entirely. It's a an experience you will remember forever.
Lake District Adventures Ltd, 396 Horahora Road, Cambridge, Hamilton - Waikato, 3484, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Summer (Oct-Mar) 8.30m - 5pm Winter (April - Sep) 9am - 4pm.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 30 minutes to Hamilton Airport, 2 hours to Auckland International Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 30 minutes.
- Proximity to town:
- 15 minutes from Cambridge & Matamata
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$35.00 - $145.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Bookings essential for tours. Minimums numbers apply.