1 / 4
Join our family who are members of Ngati Kuri, a sub-tribe of Ngai Tahu – the South Island's largest tribe. You'll learn about our ancestral links to Kaikoura. These connections mean we can share the precise history and legends of the area.
Our tours visit special sites and range from 2 hours to 3 days - operating year round for:
• Private parties of 1-10 guests
• Educational groups from primary to tertiary
• Groups of up to 50 guests
• Cruise Ship clients
Learn through storytelling and hands on activities delivered in a fun and natural way and specially designed to give you deep insight into bygone days and the values of Maori people, whilst providing an understanding of how we've adapted to today.
Advance booking is essential.
Maori Tours Kaikoura, Churchill Street, Kaikoura, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 10:00am - 2:00pm Apr to Oct / 9:00am - 5:00pm Nov to Mar
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Nov - Mar)||(May - Dec)|
|Adult||$750.00 - $5,000.00||$650.00 - $4,500.00|
- Other charges:
- Prices on application for all experiences
- Further pricing information:
- Pirvate Parties and groups only by prior arrangement