This superb walking itinerary takes in the very best of the southern regions of the South Island. From Ben Lomond in Queenstown where the trip begins to historic Central Otago, the sanctuary of Stewart Island with it's gentle pace of life, a section of the Kepler Track (one of New Zealand's Great walks) to iconic Milford Sound there is contrast and ever-changing terrain to keep you constantly inspired. Add to that a visit to the spectacularly remote Hollyford region where the only access is by foot, flight or boat and this trip is one to remember.
Milford Sound & Stewart Island Trails guided walk, 29 Iversen Terrace, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8011, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- About 30 minutes for the airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- About 10-15 min.
- Proximity to town:
- Situated just outside the CBD, easy to access
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$3,590.00 - $4,440.00|
- Other charges:
- Single Supplement
- Further pricing information:
- See our website for more information.