1 / 14
Experience gentle whitewater, pleasant places to swim and float as you take in the scenery. Recommended for those 5 years and older.
Trips begin at our base at 9:00am (different start time can be arranged). The Grade 2 Mohaka trip is a great introduction to whitewater rafting for young people. It features smaller rapids that are easy to navigate by raft or inflatable kayak. The scenery consists of gorges, forests and farms.
It offers guests the opportunity to paddle, float, swim and enjoy their surroundings. If desired, guests can bring a light lunch to snack on during the trip.
This trip is designed for young families and has a recommended minimum age of 5 years.
Mohaka Rafting is certified and Audited by Maritime NZ.
Mohaka Rafting Grade 2 - A Scenic Rafting Splash, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am until 9:00pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 35 km from Napier airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 3.5 km. If you advise us that you are arriving by bus we will collect you
- Proximity to town:
- 40km from Napier and 95km from Taupo
Pricing and Conditions
(12 year(s) and under)
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- 20% deposit to confirm a booking.