1 / 17
Mohaka Rafting full day grade 3 adventure is our most popular rafting trip. This is the fun run with: cliff jumps, gorges, and canyons, visit a gold mine and swim rapids during 4 to 5 hours on the water.
No experience needed and all activities are challenge by choice.
The Grade 3 is great rafting without being scary. We have a recommended minimum age of 12 years.
We meet at our base at 9:30am and you can expect to be back at base about 5:00pm depending on water levels.
Just bring a swimsuit and towel, any medication if required and a light lunch for on the river.
Mohaka Rafting supplies wetsuits, fleeces, splash jackets, life jackest and helmets - and trip photos.
We are certified and Audited by Maritime NZ and AdventureMark
Mohaka Rafting Grade 3 - The Whitewater Plunge, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7:am until 9:00pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 40 minutes from Napier Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 3 Km. Coaches stop at TePohue
- Proximity to town:
- 40 minutes from Napier and 1 hour from Taupo
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Recommended minimum age of 12 years We ask for a 20% deposit to secure a booking