Historic homestead with separate guest facilities, set on a scenic reserve amongst beautiful gardens and native bush, provides for comfortable accommodation in a peaceful rural location. Many activities are provided for such as bushwalking, social functions, weddings, picnics, teambuilding and trout fishing in nearby Rangitikei River. Situated close to State Highway 1 near Sanson & Bulls and within easy driving distance of Feilding & Palmerston North.
Mt Lees Reserve Bed & Breakfast, 199 Ngaio Road, RD 9, Halcombe, Manawatu, 4479, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Regular business hours, 7 days per week.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 15 mins drive to Palmerston North airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Less than 10 minutes drive to Feilding or Bulls bus terminals
- Proximity to town:
- Less than 10 minutes drive to Feilding, Bulls & sanson. 20 minutes drive to Palmerston North
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$80.00 - $110.00|