1 / 5
Hop off Spirit of Queenstown at Mt Nicholas High Country Farm for an exclusive, behind-the-scenes visit to a truly authentic, family-run merino sheep farm.
Join your guide on a tour of the farm, in a stunning mountain location on the lake edge
Follow the journey of merino wool in a fun, interactive and hands-on environment – from mustering sheep through to the creation of Icebreaker clothing
Watch sheep being moved by the farm guide and dog
Meet working animals used on the farm and learn about daily family life
Journey deep into the heart of New Zealand’s high country in our 4WD vehicle, and sit back as the landscape unfolds around you
Enjoy a Ploughman's Lunch and morning/afternoon tea
Mt Nicholas Farm Experience, St Omer Wharf, 110 Beach Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.00am, 11.00am, 1.00pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 20 Minutes
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Bus terminal opposite check in location.
- Proximity to town:
- Located in Queenstown CBD
Pricing and Conditions
(14 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- Infants 0-3 years are free of charge. Children 4-14 years inclusive.
- Further pricing information:
- Southern Discoveries terms and conditions apply for cancellation and amendment. Southern Discoveries reserves the right to alter or substitute routes, vessels, pricing and timetable without notice. For full terms and conditions please visit http://www.southerndiscoveries.co.nz/help-general-info/terms-conditions.