1 / 3
1 / 11
What better way to explore beautiful Hawkes Bay than in one of our stunning classic cars (or a modern car with air con if you prefer) with an experienced, friendly driver/guide to show you all the highlights?
Whether you want the Art Deco City of Napier or the picturesque village of Havelock North, stunning coastal routes with gorgeous scenery, local artisan food producers, awesome scenery including Te Mata Peak or choose from dozens of wineries in the area - we have it all covered.
Napier's World-Famous Art Deco City
Hawkes Bay Wineries & Breweries
Te Mata Peak
Artisan food producers (figs, olives, chocolate, strawberries and more)
Bluff Hill Lookout
Ahuriri's historic fishing village
National Tobacco Co Building (Rothmans Buildi
Shore Excursions and Tours for cruise ship visitors to Napier., PO Box 4077, Marewa, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4143, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9am - 5pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Napier City Centre is 5.8km (10 min drive) from the airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- We can pick up and/or drop off at Napier's Bus Terminal by prior arrangement
- Proximity to town:
- Napier Port provides free 10 mins shuttle bus transport to the National Aquarium of New Zealand, where your driver will meet you.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$187.50 - $750.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Tours are priced per car. Example prices shown are for up to four persons sharing. Cars are licensed for a maximum of four passengers.